Minute Move & Energizer
Length of Activity: 10 minutes
Required materials: None
How to Play:
- Except for the game moderator, everyone else sits in a circle and closes their eyes.
- The moderator then chooses one person to be the “Sniper” by quietly tapping on them, who will try to “snipe” people by winking at them.
- Everyone opens their eyes again and starts looking around the room looking for the Sniper winking.
- If winked at by the Sniper, you must wait 5 seconds before dramatically fake-dying, visibly letting the group know you’ve been winked at.
- If people think they know who the Sniper is, they can whisper their guess to the moderator.
- The game ends when somebody guesses the Sniper, or the Sniper eliminates every person.
Try this game before a meeting while the team is already sitting in a circle. This game’s dramatic fake-deaths make for a fun game that gets everybody involved. Be as sneaky as your can in this game and see who can last the longest without getting caught.