Are you a young professional that believes in the power of play? Join our Emerging Leaders Committee with chapters in San Francisco, Oakland and Silicon Valley!
The Emerging Leaders Committee (ELC) is made up of young professionals in the Bay Area who are seeking philanthropic experience beyond basic volunteering. As a part of the Playworks Northern California ELC, you will be an ambassador of the organization through fundraising, events, networking, volunteering and general advocacy of our mission.
• You believe in the Playworks mission to empower play while improving school climate, reducing bullying, and increasing time for learning
• Attend scheduled monthly local meetup & quarterly NorCal Google Hangout
• Serve 2 years as a Playworks advocate and ambassador within the community
• Year 1: Complete 25 hours of volunteer service
• Year 2: Commit to give/get fundraising goal
• Build resume with nonprofit board experience
• Gain fundraising and nonprofit strategy experience
• Build a strong camaraderie through various networking opportunities
• Opportunity to develop skills and become NorCal Board of Director’s candidate
• Commitment to Playworks’ mission and vision
• Young professional (ages 21-35ish) looking to gain board experience
• Experience in event planning, marketing or desire to learn
• An interest in the objectives and programs of the organization
Interested? Send your resume or questions to Michelle Collier at email@example.com.