Play isn’t just for kids! Here’s another sneak peek into our Corporate Playbook for adults. These games for grown ups are the perfect icebreakers for beginning meetings and for getting to know everyone in the office.
Goal: Icebreakers/Warmups, Increase Social Comfort
How to Play:
- Form a circle. One person is chosen in the circle to be the caller who starts by saying, “Look down!”
- Everyone looks down at their feet
- When the caller says “Look up!” everyone looks up directly at someone else in that circle (no fair looking around).
- If two people are looking at each other, they step out of the circle.
- The game ends when there are only two players left!
A variation to try can be to start with two circles, and have players that look at each other both go to the other circle (if the caller leaves the circle, a new caller is chosen). Have fun with this game and remember to share it with your friends!